Supplements worth trying for menopause Acne
- Think about a daily multivitamin including Vitamin C and zinc, which is good for skin health. Zinc may decrease oil production in your skin, and could protect against bacterial infections and inflammation.
- Omega-3 fish oil or flaxseed supplement, essential fatty acids may help balance your skin’s oil production.
- Magnesium, vitamin B5, and the amino acid L-theanine, which help to combat stress.
- Tea Tree Oil has similar effects to acne creams, decreasing oil production and bacteria. Can cause side effects like itching, burning and peeling.
- Viridian Clear Skin Complex contain zinc which can contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Viridien recommend taking it alongside their 100% Clear Skin Omega Oil for best results.
Supplements may cause side effects beyond what is intended (especially in combination with other conditions you may have). Supplements come in different strengths and can interact with other medications and/or have limits on how long they can be taken safely.